This year, the long-running, highly successful annual Edale Country Day will be held on Sunday 9th June. Many large and small businesses have sponsored this charitable event which attracts people from the Peak District, nearby cities and overseas. With good weather, we can expect up to 2000 visitors.
Edale Country Day is unique in uniting local businesses and the whole community to support Edale Primary School and the Village Hall. All the profits are divided between developing facilities for both these essential village amenities.
We would be really grateful if you would consider sponsoring us this year. This would enable your business to become better known and show your good will and commitment to the local community.
In return for your sponsorship you will receive the following on Country Day:
- Promotion of your business through logo placement on flags around the main marquee
- Your business name and logo displayed prominently on the website (www.edalecountryday.org.uk)
- Your business name and logo displayed on our event programme (given to all our Country Day visitors)
- 2 complimentary tickets to the event (worth £8.00)
There are a number of ways you can get involved through sponsorship of our Country Day:
- Donating money – any donation is gratefully received.
- Donating products or vouchers for the auction or raffle.
- Supporting the cost of a display / exhibition – we have a number of displays throughout the day such as the Falconry and Circus Skills. The cost of these ranges from £100 – £450. If you would be interested in supporting us with one of these displays, we would place your company logo alongside the display details in our advertising and programme.
- Supporting the cost of the Marquee – The marquee costs us £3900 and is an integral part of the day for our “Craft & Tea Tent”. You may wish to support us with a donation towards the cost of the marquee.
We hope this year’s event will offer: a fell race, vintage vehicles, tempting produce and craft stalls, a caving tunnel, demonstrations in wool spinning and felting, and a fantastic falconry display. We are also hoping for a rare breed display with poultry, sheep and goats, sheep shearing, storytelling, face painting, Punch and Judy and a bouncy slide. There will also be live music from local bands. Refreshments are always a highlight, with a beer tent, a BBQ, a notoriously delicious tea and cake tent, wood-fired pizza and vegan snacks. The Fell Race alone attracts over 100 participants.
To pledge your support you can use one of the following methods:
- By cheque – made payable to “Edale Country Day” and sent to Edale Country Day, c/o Holm Croft, Station Approach, Edale, S33 7ZA
- By bank transfer – contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 07828119185 for the bank account details
- By donating a product or voucher – contact us via email on email@example.com or by phone on 07828119185 and I will arrange collection
- Online by filling in the form below
Once you have chosen to sponsor us, please email me a copy of your business logo and name as you would like it to be displayed on our website and event programme.